Event: Winter Cash Raffle 2014
Our annual Christmas Cash Raffle runs until our Post Christmas Party on 11 January 2015!
Tickets cost just £1 each. The more you enter, the more chance you have of winning!
How to play
- Fill in the form below and we’ll send you the number of ticket books you want. Each book contains 5 tickets.
- Tear off the numbers of the tickets you want, and return the stubs back to us at the Centre together with payment. Write your name clearly on each stub you are entering in the draw. (And keep your tickets safe! You need them to prove you are the winner.)
- We’ll draw the winning tickets at our Post Christmas Party. Winners will be informed by telephone, email or post if they are not at the party. But it will be much more exciting if you come along and join the fun!
Get your family and friends involved!
You can order extra books to sell tickets to your family and friends. Encourage them to enter and who knows, they might share their winnings with you!
How to pay
There are two ways to pay for entry:
- Enclose a cheque with the stubs and post them to the Centre.
- Make cheques payable to Harrow Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre Limited.
- Or, return the stubs and cash to the Centre in person (or via a family member or friend).
Our address: Harrow MS Therapy Centre, Harrow School Farm, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3TS.
Stubs and payment must arrive on or before 10 January 2014. (But you can also buy tickets on the day of our Post Christmas Party.)
- Christmas Cash Raffle 2014 is open to all mainland Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) residents over the age of 16.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- All tickets and payment must be received before the raffle draw on 11 January 2015.
- Any money for tickets received the raffle draw on 11 January 2015 will be treated as donations.
- No more than 50 tickets can be purchased per person for the Christmas Cash Raffle 2014.
- The draw for Christmas Raffle 2014 will take place on 11 January 2015. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published on the Harrow MS Therapy Centre website no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your tickets as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, then Harrow MS Therapy Centre will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize.