Event: Spring Quiz Supper 2014
Bring along your brains and appetites to another of our great quiz suppers at Pinner Village Hall. Friends and family all welcome for a night of intellectual and gastronomic enjoyment.
Before the fun quiz we serve a delicious fish and chip supper, giving everyone a chance to chat and get comfortable. You can form your own team or join up with other quizzers.
- The hall is fully wheelchair accessible and has disabled toilets.
- Quiz teams can have up to 10 people (although we never seem to be very strict about this!).
- If you don’t fancy fish and chips, no need to stay away — you can pay a lower entrance fee and still join the quiz.
Mark Copplestone is returning as quizmaster, so get your tickets from Lynn or Miriam at the Centre.
Tickets are £15, or £10 if you prefer not to have the the fish and chip supper. A cash bar is also available with a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
Please note that only drinks purchased from the bar may be consumed in the hall, and that, due to the licensing laws, no alcoholic drinks may be consumed outside the premises or in the car park.
- Pinner Village Hall, Chapel Lane, Pinner, London HA5 1AA.
- There is access to the car park from Chapel Lane.