Event: Coffee February
Hold a coffee morning for your friends and family to raise funds for Harrow MS Therapy Centre!
During the month of February, we’re asking you to organise a fundraising coffee morning at your home, or in your local community. Invite your family, neighbours and friends along for a good cause.
It can be as ambitious or modest as you like! Just invite as many or as few people as you feel comfortable and ask them for a donation in return for the privilege of drinking coffee and tea and eating cake!
- You could also run a raffle to boost your takings, or ask your visitors to bring along cakes or other goodies to sell.
- We have picked the month of February so you can help the Centre without leaving the comfort of your own home during the cold dark winter months!
- We will be holding our own coffee mornings (and afternoons!) at the Centre in the first week of February.
Don’t forget, even if it’s just you and your neighbour, if as many people as possible do this, together we’ll raise a surprising amount of money!
Coffee morning tips
- Invite as many friends and family as you have room for!
- Make sure you have plenty of cups, saucers, plates.
- Suggest that people can bake cakes and other treats and donate them to your coffee morning.
- Have plenty of coffee, tea and cakes available. Remember that some people may prefer a cold drink.
- We recommend a minimum donation of £1 for a drink or a slice of cake. (But of course, people can be as generous as they want to be!)
- Download and print a Harrow MS Therapy Centre factsheet (PDF) for people to learn about the work we do.
- Play your guests our introductory video which explains what we do and why it’s so important.
Please bring all donations to the Centre by the end of February!