Event: Autumn Quiz Supper 2013
Bring along your brains and appetites to another of our great quiz suppers, held once again at Pinner Village Hall.
Make up a team (eight to the maximum of ten members is a good number) or get in touch with Lynn or Miriam at the Centre if you’d like to join up with other like-minded people.
The last quiz was a great success, raising £1,375, so let’s make this one its equal — or preferably, better it!
- Tickets on sale from November 4th, available from the Centre.
- £18 per person, or only £12 if you don’t want food.
- Taking place at the Pinner Village Hall on Chapel Lane in Pinner (also known as the PADCA Hall).
- The Hall is fully wheelchair accessible and has disabled toilets.
- If you don’t fancy fish & chips, no need to stay away — you can pay the lower entrance fee of £12 and still join the quiz.
The building and its facilities are fully accessible for people with limited mobility with ample car parking.
- Pinner Village Hall, Chapel Lane, Pinner, London HA5 1AA.
- There is access to the car park from Chapel Lane.