Event: Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2014
Members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting at the Centre.
This is your opportunity to:
- meet the present Trustees
- hear how your contributions have been used over the past year
- influence what happens over this coming year
Topics for discussion will include the proposed increase in annual membership.
As part of the meeting, members will be invited to vote on the following resolutions:
- that the accounts for the Centre for the year to 31 December 2013 be approved
- that Roger Lockwood and Bijal Patel’s appointment as Trustees of the Centre be confirmed
- that Peter Jay’s re-election be approved
Refreshments will be on offer afterwards.
Please note that only those who have renewed their membership subscription this year will be entitled to vote on any issues. Please get in touch if you have any questions.