Event: Annual General Meeting 2016
Members of Harrow Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting at the Centre.
This is your opportunity to:
- meet the present Trustees
- hear how your contributions have been used over the past year
- influence what happens over this coming year
Topics for discussion will include the proposed increase in annual membership.
As part of the meeting, members will be invited to vote on the following resolutions:
- That the accounts for the Centre for the year to 31 December 2015 be approved.
- That Fotoula Karamouzos’ appointment as Trustee of the Centre be confirmed.
Refreshments will be on offer afterwards.
Annual accounts for 2015 will be available for members to see from 23 May 2016.
Please note that only those who have renewed their membership subscription this year will be entitled to vote on any issues. Please get in touch if you have any questions.