Event: Annual General Meeting 2015
Members of Harrow Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting at the Centre.
This is your opportunity to:
- meet the present Trustees
- hear how your contributions have been used over the past year
- influence what happens over this coming year
Topics for discussion will include the proposed increase in annual membership.
As part of the meeting, members will be invited to vote on the following resolutions:
- That the accounts for the Centre for the year to 31 December 2014 be approved.
- That Sheetal Patel and Jane Perry’s appointment as Trustees of the Centre be confirmed.
- That Jeremy Ridout’s re-election be approved.
Refreshments will be on offer afterwards.
Annual accounts for 2014 will be available for members to see from 23 May 2015.
Please note that only those who have renewed their membership subscription this year will be entitled to vote on any issues. Please get in touch if you have any questions.