The Centre is now closed until further notice.
The health of everyone at our Centre is our top priority. Please read the NHS guidelines for the coronavirus (COVID-19) and take any necessary action.
If you have any concerns, please speak to your medical practitioner (consultant or GP).
The NHS is asking people to use its 111 online service if you have any concerns.
People are asked to phone 111 only if they cannot get help online.
Steps to avoid catching or spreading the coronavirus (NHS guidelines):
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work (or arrive at the Centre).
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
The MS Society has provided useful, MS-specific information for coronavirus, including advice about specific drugs you may be taking.
Advice is constantly evolving. Please always check the NHS website for the latest guidance and updates.
Support for Vulnerable People
The following link will be useful if you need help e.g. with shopping or getting medication:
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Team at Harrow MS Therapy Centre