Day to day management of therapies initially working closely with the Centre manager but scope for more management responsibility depending on the candidate.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented individual to develop their skills and career. You will have the opportunity to participate in shaping the future direction of the charity.
About the charity
The Harrow MS Therapy Centre has been serving the local community for over 25 years with access to treatments (oxygen therapy and physiotherapy in particular but there are others) that help with managing the symptoms of MS. We have a team of 12 very motivated and supportive employees.
We are looking for someone who will take pride in the work of our charity to make a difference to people’s lives. Your energy, enthusiasm and proactive approach to identifying and resolving problems will ensure great success with this close-knit and friendly team. You will have a real “can-do, will-do” attitude.
- Ensure the delivery of a high-quality service
- Ensure key records kept up to date
- Supervise staff and volunteers as appropriate
- Keep membership updated on Centre events and news (on Facebook as well as Centre noticeboards)
- Help maintain the Centre website
- Work with external services and suppliers as required
- Strong organisational skills, able to juggle lots of priorities
- Clear and supportive communicator — good at building rapport with people who may be experiencing difficulty in practical activities
- People-management skills
- Good IT skills
Salary: £24,000–26,000 depending on experience.
This is a permanent position.
To apply for this role please submit your CV with a cover letter by 13 October 2013 to Chair of Trustees, Jeremy Ridout at firstname.lastname@example.org.