This week sees a flurry of national MS-related activity for MS Awareness Week. As the only MS Therapy Centre in the north-west London area helping people with multiple sclerosis to improve their quality of life, we ask for your help in spreading the word about what multiple sclerosis is, and our on-going work to support those people with the disease, as well as their families and friends.
How You Can Help Us
- Sign up to our Bulletin — it’s free and only requires you to enter your email address (if you are not sure whether or not you’re already signed up, just enter your address anyway! The form will tell you if you’re already registered).
- Like Us on Facebook — the more people who have liked us, the more we know how many friends and supporters we have.
- Share this page with your family and friends — there are sharing buttons on the page to help you.
- You can also share our YouTube video.
- Donate! Any donation of any size is very gratefully received.
Useful Pages on Our Website
Find out more about MS Awareness Week on the MS Trust website.