As we recently announced, two of our physios, Jo and Apeksha, are undertaking a sponsored 5,545-metre trek to Everest Base Camp to raise funding for the Centre. To make it even easier for you to sponsor their amazing efforts, we’ve set up a special text-giving code.
- Simply text JAEC13 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 (the code stands for “Jo Apeksha Everest Challenge ‘13“).
- Or text JAEC13 £10 to 70070 to donate £10.
- Text messages are free to send
on all networks, and every penny
of every donation is given to us
(plus Gift Aid!), but
do make sure you have permission from whoever pays the bill.
Remember that Jo and Apeksha are covering the expenses of the trip themselves, so all sponsorship money will go directly to the Centre. They leave in just one week’s time, on the 21st of February, and return on the 22nd of March.
Of course, you can alternatively:
- Sponsor them online through their dedicated JustGiving page
- Or come to the Centre to fill in their sponsorship form.
To learn why Jo and Apeksha are putting themselves through this ordeal, read about why the Centre needs your support.