Event: Summer Fair 2013
There will be games of skill and chance for young and old, as well as a bottle tombola and a Spring Draw with fantastic prizes (see below).
Traditional summer fête games on offer will include:
- coins in a bucket
- high-low card (known to Bruce Forsyth fans as Play Your Cards Right)
- roll a penny
- splat-the-rat and break-the-plates (perfect for teenagers to relieve some of their exam stress!)
This is a great chance to have a fun day out with family and friends, raising funds for the Centre at the same time.
Spring Draw details
Tickets are on sale now at the Harrow MS Therapy Centre, just £1 each.
- First prize: A 3- or 4-night holiday for a family of up to four at Ellwood Cottages, located in the heart of the beautiful North Dorset countryside.
- Wheelchair-accessible cottages offering single-storey, self-catering holiday accommodation for disabled people, their families, friends and carers.
- Enjoy a dip in the heated splash pool or be pampered by one of the visiting therapists, with no journey home afterwards!
- Relax and unwind in the recreation room, or landscaped gardens with comfortable seating areas.
- Second prize: Kindle e-Reader 6″ E-Ink Display with wi-fi.
- Advanced E-Ink display, reads like paper
- Built-in wi-fi — get books in 60 seconds
- Third prize: Vivitar Vivicam 4090 digital camera.
Maximise your chances of winning! Buy as many tickets as you want from Harrow MS Therapy Centre, just £1 each.
Volunteer at the Fair
The Summer Fair is taking place at Harrow College’s Harrow Weald Campus, Brookshill, Harrow Weald, HA3 6RR.